ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, April 18, 2005

4 days to go

4 more days until I reach ISB. I have no clue about which books I need to take or what I need to be prepared for. But, this is one adventure I want to step into totally unprepared, as it were! Quite contrary to my style of prep first, perform later. Is this a change in my 'management' style?! Not really... Getting through ISB was more relief than thrill at first. Also, am sure theres not much prep needed else ISB would have cautioned me.
Anyways, these days are relaxed, at home, restful. I am taking the liberty of over-relaxing these days, since the next one year will have no time to rest. Strange concept, but I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home