ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Received the final paper of Term 1 today...Accounts... did not do as well as expected... this term will be an average one... At least, all the papers are now complete, and most likely I'll end up with an average overall grade...
Need to start applying concepts learnt in class to real-world situations to really score well in the interviews, since I have as much as realized I cannot crack the academics here at ISB... hence, need to find my own edge through real-world learning in the field of my choice.. Soo many assignments this term, it'll be a wonder to balance everything.. There is no time for learning and absorption, which is really sad... I thought the concepts would sink in... but they are washed out and new ones replaced everyday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home