ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

As the party goes on right behind my room in SV-3, I have nothing else to do but sit awake, blog and wait for the music to end before I can sleep! :)
The day was again packed (on a Sunday!), with the admissions/acads groups addressing us in the morning. A light lunch from the cafe (am gonna go with the Breakfast+Dinner plan) later, I took a short nap given the late party last night. However, I am so sure these compensatory naps will end soon! Then, we had last year's clubs - Finance, Biz-Tech and Net-Impact present. Net-Impact sounds interesting (especially from the environment-preservation point of view). Biz-Tech sounds too "IT" and Finance is definitely NOT for me. Will look forward to other clubs presenting later this week. But only 2 clubs at most seem like justice from my side. I am so sure the academic workload will hit me like a ton of bricks! After dinner, its another party.... (which is still going on at 2.3o in the night). I decide to blog, and call it a day. My windows still continue to rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home