ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Been studying a lot these days... lots of assignments and the mid-term this weekend... A welcome break on Sat was the Atul Kasbekar event where he spoke and showed us photographs... really interesting hobby if I ever devote some time to it... a continuous interest in a couple of hobbies is better than hopping between several... Hope I can find my real interests soon..
It's been great weather here for the past few days, especially the last 2.. lots of rain and great breeze almost turning the weather cold in the nights... Should present interesting opportunities for photography... Need to pull that camera out, read the manual for cool camera tricks, and go click some snaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home