ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The last mile...
The last few days of ISB are turning out to be relaxed and soaking in the last few moments of the eventful year here. Of course, there are mixed feelings for many people, but that is bound to happen with each one having his/her own take on the life here and how much one has achieved. I for one, have had a great year, a great education, met great people and landed a good platform for my future career progress - so, its all great going at my end!
Taking each day as it comes... one of the best ways to lead my life! :) playing tennis, partying daily with pals, movies, etc. I will surely return to the student life later in my life - that time it will most likely be politics... MITSOG is an option... but not for the next 5 years.... take it as it comes is a great mantra for long-term plans...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home