ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The dedicated placement week nears to a close. I have a good offer in the bag with another one likely to materialize soon enough. Some students are yet to be placed and am sure that will happen within the next few days. The week has seen mature-victories, disappointments and a weird atmosphere alternating between highs and lows. Surprises were expected and they happened - with certain-victories that were forecasted falling flat, and certain-losses forecasted that bagged the big jobs! It's been a strange week...and tested the morale of everyone, for themselves and for their friends... It's been the best of times and worst of times...

And I hope it ends quickly with all of us having a job - not necessarily the dream job or the best job, but a platform for future victories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home