ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the placement season draws closer...people get more serious...
it is forecasted to be a great season, as the economy and almost all industries too are doing very well....so good jobs for everyone is just what is expected.

however, the traps are mostly emotional - is this the right job, the right career-path, the right salary, etc? it's never a question of 'Can I do it'?...its more a question of 'Do I want to do it'?

i'm preparing my own 'hit-list' of companies...so far got only 5-6... am confused about whether i should be selective or 'safe and broad-based'.... i think i'll go with the former... coz, its simply a question of 'do i want to do it'.... and that rules out most companies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home