ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just back from the Goa trip... 3 days of fun and being with friends from ISB for a long time to come. It was a great trip with a lot of action, and I ended up sleeping only 4 hrs a day... I guess the ISB syndrome works during vacations as well! Visited Chapora Fort, the various beaches, Mambo's and also saw dolphins! Will remember this trip especially with the huge amount of snaps we took!

This is it... 1 day to go for graduation.... mixed feelings, but mostly low...met some real good people here...and this is a reminder that life always moves on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home