ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, March 31, 2006

The laziness and lack of work in the past 4 weeks suddenly ended with a slew of assignments and exams! I seem to have taken the courses with the most exams! Still have 2 more to go... :(
Sent a lot of my stuff to Bombay... seems empty... the room and the stomach... leaving ISB so soon... one year has just whizzed by...

Am waiting for the weekend to go by, then there's the Goa trip coming by... then graduation! I know these days will zip by... and although the activity will be fun, there will be always be the thought of leaving this place.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home