ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, April 25, 2005

We had the leadership introduction yesterday, with the MBTI self-assessment to kick it off. It was a good way to begin by "knowing yourself" as the theme. I had taken the same test couple of years ago at Infosys, and got the same rating. Guess, I havent changed! :) The professor - Rajeshwar U was great. Very controlled and effective.
More club presentations in the night. It will be tough to join more than 2 clubs, coz participation will suffer. I am prioritizing... this year will be one for academic and career progression. Extra-curriculars will have to take a back-seat. :( Will try though to make this a balanced year.
Slept a bit in the afternoon, and the key at ISB is really to sleep whenever u get the time!

Looking forward to a full-day today as well. Hope i meet some new folks and remember some of their names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home