ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bid adieu to another fantastic professor... Anjani Jain, who left us with some profound thoughts at the end of the lecture today... on integrity, dignity and a story of his interaction with NRN. Great professors again turn out to be the trump card that ISB has over any other b-school...
Spent a lot of time surfing the net, reading stuff, playing... and now it's time to hit the books for the Global Eco mid-term... the mood is just not right for studying as the weather outside is fabulous... darkest of clouds, rain and strong breeze... Had my nth cuppa tea just now, and am gonna sit and stuff GE into my head for some time before dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home