ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

What a day so far! Pure relaxation... Had a good Global Economics paper yesterday... my first paper in ISB where I thot I actually learnt something and also applied it sensibly... I hope! :)
Spent last evening on Markstrat with the team... it was longer than expected... called it a 'day' at 2.30 am in the night... Hope we do better this time. Product mgmt is fun... hopefully i can get into it sooner rather than later... But one thing's for sure.. I want authority and responsibility now.. no more a plain-jack running around under a pseudo-manager profile...
Had the marketing club meet today... lots of interesting ideas, and great enthusiastic people.. I realized that a lot of my enthu is derived from others and so I should spend more time with a lot of people with great ideas... But I also need to develop the patience to go through with those ideas... Am waiting for the 'Commanding Heights' movie today evening... movies are the best way of communicating a message... hope I can make my dream of making a movie come true some day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home