ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The placement pace is picking up now... lots of tense nerves, lots of confusion about where to go next and lots of philosophising... the 'what do i want from life' kinds...
I want to watch a movie to clear my head for a while... lately, I cannot absorb anything new given the months of information force-fed into my brain... some people can handle it, some can't.. i seem to fall in the middle given the FIFO method my brain works in... i cant remember anything beyond a few days, and hence there's always room for the new stuff, but no retention of the old stuff! :) I'm fine with that...unconscious memory will be activated when the time comes..
I have decided not to apply to the blue-eyed McK... never was keen, and now realize i am and want to be more hands-on, than the advisory types... my advice is limited to the philosophical-realm and no CEO will pay me a million bucks to hear my take on life! :) Goodbye McK... it was fun to know about you...and think I want to join you.. not anymore!
My interest in wireless though has picked up...a wireless world is my vision... with wireless power being one of the ultimate dreams. I guess if you're passionate about the industry and the technology, you will do well and also be happy - you are making a difference to the world!
Heading to Bombay for a couple of days.. .friends' wedding... hope to relax a bit and discuss plans with folks... and then, it's back to the madness which I enjoy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home