ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year is here!!!

It's been a while since the last blog... I escaped to Bombay after the last post, and spent a great 2 days with pals of college, in the wedding ceremony of one of my best buddies... A great occasion to see 2 pals getting married, and also to meet a big part of the gang... Pigged out on home food and the wedding food... and rushed back to ISB within 2 days :( No time to relax, and spend more time, given the upcoming exams...

The revelry promptly brought about a throat infection and cold... am winning a long battle with it now as we speak... It also made me study the least I have ever done for any exam, and forced me to rest a lot... not bad, considering the torture I have put myself through in the past few months!

As the term exams got over, the New Year came in... had a nice party with most of the ISB population... it was good that Jan 1 was a Sunday, unlike last year, when the exams began on Jan 1 - YIKES!!! This place does not believe in a personal life!!!!
Now that the exams are over, the relaxation continues with a last assignment due in a couple of days.. but rest, movies, and thinking take up most of my time... and the looming placement season about to begin - May the New Year bring all of us the best career paths of our lives!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home