ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Talent Nite was over yesterday, and hence the festivities end before the term starts. It was quite a sight to see the talent in our batch, from photography, to dance to acting. Hope the spirit of fun continues through the terms, but I think our batch is far more academic. And why not?! We've been hit by reading tonnes of material, and expected to retain, assimilate and perform on Day One!!! I read my first case today... frankly, I dint see too much to do and thought the CEO of the company was quite right in his approach!!! I need to improve big-time!!
The weather becomes great here in the nights... spread out campus outside the city ensures COOL (yeah, you read it right!) breeze. We went for a walk with an alum to Nirvana Rock. Couldnt step up to it since we were all terrified of snakes which are quite often sighted here. Construction activity was on near the Microsoft building, and guess it's scaring some snakes to come onto the main campus.
The alums were quite sentimental about their departure. Hope the next year makes me equally fond of this place... Quite a set of people here and alongwith the whole environment, it should be a great year ahead! Term 1 starts tomorrow and the palpitation is increasing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home