ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Met our host family on Sunday.. the Aikya initiative. The family is an extremely influential and rich family, and we met the lady of the house. This thursday, we are going over to their place for dinner. Should be fun!! Since Sunday, it's been back to the grind of lectures, reading, assignments and more Markstrat! I am developing more and more confidence as the days go by and aiming higher on the career front. Realization has dawned (again, actually!!) that life is short and we need to use our abilities to the max! So, watch out world - here I come!! I need to get back into the study mode soon.. exams around the corner yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home