ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

yeah, yeah... it's been a long while since i blogged... more out of laziness, than work - the latter is my usual excuse, but not this time! :)
Have been having a very nice 5th term.. .subjects i really enjoy, not too many assignments thanks to selecting some courses which have a balanced workload (i dint plan it, it just happened)...electives came at the right time, when core was getting a little out of hand! am sure the grades in my core terms will see the entire spectrum once all of them are out!
just attended a mind-boggling session by prof nirmal gupta... he is absolutely the best professor i have come across... am so happy to have not only taken his course but also like the subject so much! simply awesome professor!
its time to do a final 2 months of soul-searching, before the placement season hits... sad... but am very sure my academic pursuits will continue after a short break of work-life! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home