ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, October 21, 2005

its been a hectic few days... finally, got 4 courses, so am now fully set to begin my first elective term.. the marketing-implementation and negotiation electives are truly the best! am so glad i bid for and got those... it's been hectic also due to the dandiya practice! after all those years in bombay when i dint go for dandiya, it's been a great few days practicing dandiya, taught by the student expert on all types of dance! nice way to begin the term, and am enjoying my courses too... Now, the term will get busy, busier, busiest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home