ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

cant beleive tomo is the MO exam... and i've been trying to locate things on Google Earth for the past few hours now... what a boring exam... got my OM marks today... looks like a strong contender for the 'C' grade... 2 potential 'C' grades already... am getting sick of studying for subjects i dont like... thank god the core term is ending and the electives will begin soon... Although, the thought of my section breaking up is sad... it was fun these past few months, and now we have to get adjusted to a whole new bunch of folks... well, life goes on, now doesnt it?!
this weekend is packed with assignments! yikes! and before u know it, the term-end exams will be here, and then BOOM - 4 terms are over!!! i hate this... i want to study lots more and stay in college! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home