ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Term break is almost coming to an end! I feel mostly happy, and a wee bit sad. Happy coz everyone will be back, and i want to get studying electives of my choice now... Sad, coz I need more time to reach my 'term-break' goals... havent completed most tasks I set myself... none of them too critical, so am ok abt it..
Term-break has been good on the entertainment front.. went out a lot...and watched movies, read books, etc... But would have liked to meet my other goals of practicing guitar, etc too... well...
Spent some time with my team on the IIMA competition... it's nice working with a fun and intelligent team... Back to bed now... Snooze till the morning, and get some work done during the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home