ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

past few days have been introspective... guess this term has more time for thinking and relaxing than others, and that explains the introspective mood.. need to sort out few key areas of interest.. placement talk is in the air, and i want to make informed choices... one thing is pulling me towards the long-term: to get into India's administrative service... and am thinking of taking the one-year course at TN Seshan's academy... so, when and how long should i work, when i should enter the services, when i should setup something of my own... hmm... many more choices now....
once again, it has been proven that a great teacher makes all the difference... what a contrast from the previous MO prof and the new one... phenomenal difference... and oh yeah, i finally want to end up as a professor... so, one more long-term plan in the works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home