ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Past 2 days were great fun.. met with many alums, with lots of views on placements, etc. Great couple of parties too... had a decent amount of drinks with no hangover - am learning how to moderate my alcohol-intake and am succeeding! :)
Alums were most talkative abt their various experiences... and although my 'filter' came on now and then to remove personal biases, a lot of information was very useful. One of the sad things abt a 2-year course is you have no seniors to guide you, and hence each batch has its own character, drivers and thought-process too...
It was nice to just meet them... maybe will bump into them somewhere else outside ISB...

Know thyself, gather and assimilate new info by meeting new people, enrich your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home