ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

term break is almost coming to an end... : ( and what a lousy break... was at home most of time doing assignments... terrible... i did work a bit on my resume though, and hope to refine it even further in the next couple of days... also started reading 'Kotler' finally.. what is a marketing MBA major if kotler has not been read...am enjoying it too... realized the value after the 'brings-you-crashing-down-to-earth' MKTI exam set by the maestro himself - Nirmal Gupta...

I did manage to go out to catch a movie and had a couple of booze sessions too.. that's the key... moderate the workload with the right amount of alcohol! :)

last month of the year... and the last sane month on campus coming up... next 2 months will be frantic, and the third and fourth months will be active frenzy... the moods of ISB continue to swing... hopefully upward all the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home