ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

There are so many, different expectations of you from everyone.... it's easier to just be yourself!

And that'll be my philosophy now.

Looking forward to the Solstice and Poseidon weekends...the next 2 weekends coming up. Hope to meet some alums from my select companies/industries, and see if I can stay put for the next one year there... after that, who knows!
Am getting no time to do placement related activities... despite the late, late hours... there's gotta be some way.... and soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home