ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Classes started today! As a study-group, we had spent a lot of time on the first marketing case, and hence I went in "fully prepared" for the first class. Truly, the case-method alongwith the study-group formation helps a lot in learning. I could never imagine so many possibilities and ways of looking at the problem had it not been for the study-group. Great stuff!
The accounting class was quite advanced as I had not attended pre-term. Will need to put in a lot of effort here, given my inherent hatred for quantitative subjects! It rained today, and the weather has turned cool and breezy. Great for a midnight walk, and hopefully I'll go out for a while. But I need to study basics of accounting else I'll be unprepared for the next class. What a sudden overload of information! Back to the books now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home