ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Relaxing in Bombay...mmmmm!!!! A fantastic feeling to cool down and recharge. I find the past 3 months in ISB have actually boosted my energy levels... much like keeping the engines continuously on high power to extract the most out of them. The exams were average, and I dont hope to get any better marks than an average "B"! :( Well, I am trying to keep away from the grades-mania.... In these 4 days, it's tough to make up my mind either to think abt the MBA or just lay back and chill... Since there's not much time during the term, I think i should spend some time soul-searching... But for now, it's time for some tea and sit and watch the pouring rain which was waiting for me in Bombay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home