ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

last day of term break - BOO HOO!!! although it has been a good break where i relaxed as well as got some work done. also went to the city a few times and decided that Hyd scores a huge margin over Bangalore, if i ever were to work in one of these 2 cities after ISB - hopefully, NOT bangalore!! the roads are wider, better, shops are spread out and less congestion, people are nicer and weather is just fine. I also got some reading done for the PAEV course, which was not given due attention last term... the schedule for the next term looks terrible, so i hope i can manage my time properly... another of those subtle learnings not planned by the administration, but u need to tackle anyways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home