ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

the days are whizzing past... i am already thinking of when ISB will be over and the thought depresses me... i want to continue as a student for a long, long time... Mid-term exams tomo... for the first time we have 2 in a row, but the tension and prep are far lesser than when there was only one!! I guess we're used to it, and also to some extent come to terms with our perspective on what we want out of ISB... hopefully, this should be the last grade-crazy term...
i decided to drop the singapore trip, since its too costly, and i might need some cash after graduation..already, the reserves are depleting... I am getting too tempted to becoming an entrepreneur, but not able to concentrate on any idea... hope that will crystallize soon... back to the books for now... am looking forward to the relaxed weekend ahead... guitar classes, golf and "Mangal Pandey"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home