ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

such good days are here!! playing the guitar, roaming around campus, dropping into people's places, reading books, without a care in the world! need to get some constructive reading done as well. am gonna do somem research about an exciting idea for an entrepreneurship venture. if only someone took care of my huge loan, and promised me a modest salary for a year, i would love to experiment with starting out a venture!! ISB has gotten me seriously interested and I realize I can never go back to a stifling bureaucracy...instead someplace with a constant fire under the bum would be just perfect.
I need to practice the 'C' chord on the guitar... fingers' skin peeling off... I am getting initiated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home