ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Term 4 has begun in full swing... the last of the core terms... i'll miss my section to some extent... but also it'll be fun to meet other people and attend class with them... 3 theory-based subjects this term out of 4.... theory is good, but the professor should be terrific.... hmm... no comments abt that as of now... maybe in week 2! slowly, the career scene is catching on... too bad ISB will be over so soon... would've been nice if it were a 2-year course! have started gymming again, and hope to be more regular this term... wondering what to do in the long break after term 4... might make a fun trip somewhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home