ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

i promise to be more regular with blogging! have been sleeping way too much with the heady cocktail of rainy weather and too many classes! am becoming very inspired towards entrepreneurship since the past few days, and makes me realize that fear only increases with more knowledge. hence, b-school students have analysis-paralysis instead of "effectual" thinking as a true entrepreneur. i hope to make that change in me while at the same time absorbing the incredible learning here at ISB. value of time was never more appreciated than these days when everything including breakfast time is measured and weighed against alternatives! :) hope to have fun along the way through guitar and golf classes as well. my money reserves are dwindling, and the singapore trip is on the weighing scale now for benefits v/s cost. i hope i can work in the far-east for a while... learn mandarin... travel around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home