ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Back from Bombay... and straight into the term!! Barely managed to read a few pages before class, but was at my most attentive. I know it'll fade soon! Went for a game of badminton, signed up for Entrepreneurship, and also for Guitar lessons! I love leading a fun and balanced life! All I did over the term break was relax, but also decided to have fun during my tenure at ISB. After all, we are here to become well-rounded individuals. The weather is fantastic, and am looking forward to the cold season as well. Hyd is a great city as far as weather is concerned. Maybe a job here after graduation....??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home