ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Past few days have been very conducive to self-discovery... I never even remotely considered being an entrepreneur earlier, but the atmosphere right now is tempting me to think abt it more seriously.... But I am pleasantly surprised to note that I share a lot of dynamic, radical thinking of the entrepreneurs I have been listening to past few days... Let's see how things shape up in the future... My studying has gone down a lot past few days too :(( Hope it recovers before it's too late!! I joined guitar class, dropped dance, and registered for Golf. My extra-curriculars has pleasantly shot up in the past few weeks! :) Way to go! Had the section party yesterday and the ISB party today...still am in the hangover of the section party.. too many drinks, no food -> deadly combo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home