ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Assignments!!! The first of the year! It's been a mind-numbing first 4 days into the first term. My brain feels deep-fried. Guess, that's the INTENSE experience I wanted and now I'm getting it! Early in the orientation program, one of the faculty told us "Trauma Transforms!"... It's true!!
But, I am letting my hair down tonight..party on at ISB, and am gonna soak in some music, booze and leave the work for tomorrow. If Bill Clinton could take breaks during the Israel-Palestine peace talks, so can I! Discussed with some more folks about the "Acads/Experience" mental debate. Most are of the opinion that we are becoming (or rather, going back to) more and more academic bugs. ITS THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE, DAMMIT!
Am listening to some music, and then heading out for the party.. More tomorrow, when I take a break from assignments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home