ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Crazy, crazy days.... Was again up till 4 a.m. last night (morning!) working on the marketing case. Quite frustrating when work is not done 'smartly'. It was fun for a while with the late nights, but not when i'm suffering on my grades :(
Tragic story of siddharth sinha today... may his soul rest in peace. He had given a truly memorable speech to us - and got a rare standing ovation from the crowd.. Very lively, and his message was to have fun, live life and not get bogged down.... Dont know how life turns out sometimes for the very people who inspire others....
Things are heating up as term-end exams peek out from around the corner... so much to study too... i am making resolutions of a better effort next term already!! But I will give this one all I got!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home