ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

stats mid-term tomorrow!! thanks to the late-nights, i am not getting any sleep. have reached the top of my prep curve. dy/dx = 0. time to stop studying, else slope will become negative!! i think i'm ok prepared, but always the wording of the questions throws me off balance.. get muddled in the head, and it all starts falling apart...
GSB President's election today... voted for the best choice...although i dint know any of them well enough... really dunno how those dudes plan to balance the study-load with the extra currics! best of luck to whoever wins! :)
cool breeze outside...it's now almost 1 a.m... time to hit the sack, get up early and revise some stuff.. 40% of the stat grade is on the line tomorrow! God takes care of dumb people.... I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home