ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Wasted 3 whole days (the weekend) doing the Econ assgt. It's taking up inordinate and crazy-shit amount of time. I am neglecting my other subjects due to this, and I realized today in accounting class, that I seriously need to get my priorities straight. Most definitely accounts and stats need more work...and stat mid-term comes up this friday! YIKES!
With the CAs and Commerce grads sailing through Accounts, Eco and Stats, I feel that the engineers are really the "diversity candidates" at ISB!! Heck, I dont know a single subject and here, they know 3 really well! And to think we engineers are a "typical profile"!!!
Anyway, I plan to study with pals for stats tonight... Need to get cracking for the mid-term.. No time for fun, altho watched the football match over the weekend... Need to get active, balance time and get priorities sorted out SOON! :) The weather has been HOT these days, and am waiting for the rains... but within ISB, it's like a separate world altogether and I feel I'm losing track of the real world outside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home