ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tired and almost brain-dead... this has been some hectic weekend... marketing case, eco-assignment and some accounting studies... phew! But i'm glad i got quite a bit of work done although as usual the social life suffers... No swimming since a long time.. :((
One thing's for sure.. none of us thought we have this much energy to work! So, that's good to know! Got a movie to watch tonight, but my eyes are dropping shut! It's fun though and I like being tired at the end of a fruitful day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home