ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Studying in the library...it's 12 midnight now. Strange how my natural habits have changed at the ISB! I was always a "morning person" - now I'm (or want to be) a 24/7 person! Was studying some stats today...it's interesting, although nebulous! Something like "I love how the Milky Way galaxy looks - who wants to analyze it tho"!! Attended the consulting club meet today...good, down-to-earth gyan from some consultants... I have realized one thing... Everyone brings a new perspective...but the key really is to have an open mind. Again, got into a small argument with a chap at lunch - he was saying the Mktg prof is just another Mktg guy - lots of faff, etc... Really ticks me off how much people claim they know and are willing to shut out others - even professors, for God's sakes!
Sec C tied the football match with Sec D today. Have decided to play some sports. Also decided to make the most of my stay at ISB - to hell with Acads! Gotta go now... some studying at home, hit the sack... got a leadership-devlpt-program tomo morn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home