ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Started the day with leadership development program... good round on MBTI... I was surprisingly good at guessing 8 other ppls' MBTI.. within 15 mintues of knowing them!! (Patting myself on the back). Then, some sleep and onto the eco assgt. YIKES! My brain shutdown, and refused to budge... Spent a good 4- hours deciphering stuff, and gave up.
Guess what! Sometimes the universe conspires! As soon as I sat down after dinner, I finished the assgt ( the unsolved Qs which took many frustrating hours) in record time - within an hour!! I dunno if my answers are correct, but it sure feels great! :) Picked up a Dilbert book from the library, to de-stress during the hectic times I am in....
Would have loved to watch a movie today..... but, damn assgt kept me busy..
The weather yesterday was 41 degree celsius!! It's hot! Looking fwd to a productive sunday - god knows when I'll ever relax! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home