ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Graduate Student Board elections.... we had the talk by the nominees for the post of President. None of them seemed "capable" enough - however I do not know any of them well enough. Attending this talk was a good distraction from the crazy study schedule.. 2 of the professors left this week... Scott Ward and Robert Stine - phenomenal professors and they will be missed. We had a farewell party for them a couple of days ago... Am really looking forward to the term break!! However short it is, it will be much-needed!! Am getting to know more people and am constantly amazed at how smart they are... although not all are on my wavelength... Life goes on full steam at the ISB, and the mid-term for Stats is the biggest thing on my mind right now... NO time after that, as we get on with a Marketing case and the dreaded-and-despised Eco assignment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home