ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Phew! Finally the weekend is here. Finally, watched a movie tonight and felt relaxed... next 3 days will be packed with studies tho... Club-meetings are starting, and I'm in a quandry... But will give priority to studies, and try and get more confident on that front, before I venture out. Got my first assgt grade today... it wasnt too great, so need to work harder and SMARTER! The night is wearing on, and most people are out partying. I promise I will party hard during the term-break! :) ISB is getting very "known" now. But I know this one year will rush through... I am getting to know many people though, and that's second priority - networking! But I cant force it, it has to happen naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home