ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

did badly in both the assgts we got graded so far. below average in both :(( this is turning out to be tougher than i thought... i really need to make up for the shortfall in academic prowess relative to the fantastic brain-power available here at the ISB... It is one thing to think and strive for learning...quite another to face bad grades! I need to make up for this.
everyone is studying, and hence no spam mails since 4 hours! WHOA! that's a new record! i am taking it easy tonight, as i seem to have confused myself enough for my own good... Let the learning settle in...
Had a talk with my quad-mates on recession, oil, etc, etc... anything to distract ourselves from the job at hand - the stats midterm!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home