ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Its been mind-numbing/sleep-inducing study now... Played cricket yesterday and we won, so that was a welcome break! Even after many years of work, it's great to see so much enthusiasm amongst us all. Hope everyone never grows up... ISB is becoming more and more homely as the days go by, and people here are becoming part of daily life... This one year is truly a year of knowing/discovering yourself... and the part I am happy (although drowsy about) is that I am hardly sleeping these days! A great way to get that much more out of life! I am glad that I have this chance of a hostel/residential-campus life which I never had so far... the camaraderie truly builds up and sustains itself throughout life... explains why the IITs, etc have such strong bonds until the very end...
Everyone is studying now, and its to know that this will end 10 days from now..for 5 days of total fun before the next term begins! Here's looking forward to the year ahead and wishing everyone the very best in discovering themselves and setting oneself up for a great life ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home