ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I have become a nocturnal animal. Even when I dont feel like studying (pleasant change!), i dont want to sleep early....call it a "conditioned" behavior! Well, that's ISB. Roaming around in the dead of the night, u find souls in their own worlds walking around the campus... I wouldnt mind taking a walk right now... but am listening to some great music... courtesy Coolgoose. Also, reading some cool stuff on Product and Brnd management... that's my line of interest! Camps are forming in ISB and it's quite sad... Guess, the events, etc will open up the students and their groups to more outside 'intervention'... Attended the marketing club meeting today... quite a few opinionated individuals... also ticked off a sales guy at the dining hall by saying sales guys claim they know it all... he calmed down when i said i was from sales too... and am here to learn more! :) It's a protected environment here....am happier away from the 'real world'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home