ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Phew!! Some weekend this was! Slogged over the weekend preparing for the case write-up in Marketing class, and the Economics Assgt... And to think of it - only one week is up! There has to be a better way of coping with all the academic pressure. Alums assure us we will all find our way soon - I sure do hope so! :) It's getting a little less "peppy" now, since everyone seems to have settled down... I sure hope to get to know a lot more people.. and am waiting for the club events to begin too... Am chilling out with my roomies more often... nice bunch...
It's time to hit the sack, although by habit - I am hardly getting any sleep! Slept at 6 a.m. today morning, so it's much needed! The profs though are fantastic, and I am not one to sleep and miss their class... Teach with a passion - that's the single biggest take-away from these awesome professors... Robert Stine, Scott Ward, Mark Finn and Amit Bubna. Great Term 1 learning experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home