ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Team-management is important. Everyone wants to do everything and is very passionate about their work. Hence, the study-group needs to be assigned roles per person, and then leave ample space for creativity. After all, what is a marketing plan without any creativity??!!
Times are getting real stressful, with loads of work, catching up of previous week, studying for next week and assignments!! Where's the time for fun ?!?!
But, it's all an exercise in time-management too. There are many things to learn from the ISB - MBA... and not all are explicitly stated! As long as this one year is full of learning and insight - the goal is achieved. I said "Learning"... not "Studying!!" ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home