ISB Days

This blog is to chronicle the one-year I will spend pursuing my management education at The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. Hope it brings up great memories when I'm old, dying and viewing this on my laptop at home - in a grand villa!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

We won the cricket match yesterday! And also got dunked in the pool for the first time. Quite an experience! Everywhere i see, i see people sleep-walking... the study is intensifying as the exams draw closer.. it will be over before I know it...another 10 days...
I am feeling detached from the external world... hope to get into the city in the term-break and watch some real life for a change... I'm also planning to get a better routine in place..more time for fun and learning... and sufficient time for studies - not too much, not too little... Act Smart! I could not attend the panel discussion on bschools yesterday... might have been good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home